Friday, September 25, 2009

don't let the smile FOOL you!!!!


so, you avid readers may or may not remember the butterfly incident where Boo tried to eleminate the ENTIRE species.......
well, last weekend we went to a local park that has butterflies. she once again, tried her best to wipe out the winged beauties.so, you may be asking yourself, how did you get that picture of her holding the butterfly and SMILING?!?!? IT'S DEAD!!!! yep, we found it being in a spider's lair and now it is her "best friend". he "lives" in a specimen cup (remember, mommy's a nurse;)) and goes everywhere she goes. so, she posed for a picture with her friend. you see, i thought i had got rid of it, ya know, thrown it away, but she came in with it again.....I will have to be more covert in my actions. I told her tonight is their last night together, that her precious friend will be gone tomorrow.........ps....I just asked her where her butterfly is and she said"I don't know....maybe he flew away!!!" and took off running! that girl.....means she's hidden it from me...........never a dull moment.....at least it's in a sealed jar!!!!

1 comment: