Friday, July 31, 2009

mommy's great idea



well, we are trying to keep boo's ear wings cool and exciting because she's still getting used to them and she's the only one her age her in town that has them.so, i went to the world wide web in order to make her doll special like her. i found some on mytwinn.com but they were tan so i painted them purple and...............VOILA!!! now she's obsessed with her baby "NINA"(that's her new name X2 days, it was bella)now she wants to always dress like her and that's a problem because they only have 2 outfits that are alike. anyways, i rock for now!!!!;)

1 comment:

  1. You are super cool! If you send me the dolls measurements around the tummy and from belly to feet I'll make her a skirt like I made for boo. That will give you one more outfit. I've been looking for socks to make her some leg warmers! I also have a package for her I will put in the mail tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete